Rental fee: The rental fee for the private room is for 3 hours and it is $250 for most available days and time slots. On Fridays and Saturdays after 4pm to 8 pm the fee is $750.
Private room: This room is equipped with top of the line sound system, a full bar with beer taps, private bartender/server, bar seating, tables and chairs and booth seating, central air and heating, and private bathroom.
Capacity: The room can accommodate for 50 to 75 people. 75 people seated and standing, 50 for seated only.
Party Packages: We are happy to work with you to create the best party for your needs. We offer:
• Pre-ordered food and open bar with a tab for alcoholic beverages, to be settled at the end. (Rental fee and tip is not included)
• Open bar and food packages with a tab to be settled at the end. (Rental fee and tip is not included)
• All-inclusive package for parties of 50 and over. $40 per person, which includes food, 2 drinks per person and tip. (Rental fee is not included)
• We offer custom packages that we will work hard to accommodate your needs for your party.
Food: We can have all of your food for the party figured out and pre-ordered before your party. Just take a look at our catering menu, and see what we have to offer for your party:
Sound and entertainment: We have a top of the line sound system equipped in the room. If you are interested in playing your music during your event through your phone, ipod, tablet or laptop we will be able to accommodate your request. If you are interested in having live
entertainment and/or DJ there will be an additional fee of $75 to have our sound man to run the sound for your live event (this fees do not include the band or the DJ)
LIVE MUSIC/ BANDS /DJs:
Sound System Specs:
Console: Allen & Heather Mix Wizard 16:2 DX
Processing: Behringer Ultradrive Pro (DCX2496)
Front of House System: 2X QSC K8 - 8” Powered Speakers,
1X JBL PRX718s - 18” Powered Subwoofer
Delay speaker: 1X QSC K8 - 8” powered speaker
Monitors: 2X JBL Eon - 15” Powered speakers
Mics: 4X Shure SM58
2X Shure SM48
Other Inventory: 3X Boom mic stands with clips, 2X regular mic stands with clips,
2X Chauvet VPAR - Programmable LED pars (installed, not moveable)
2X Chauvet VBAR - Programmable LED bar (installed not
2X DI Box - Generic brand - MONO DI Box
● The music venue will be 21+ only. This is a very strict rule. If you are interested in booking a show with a band or bands that will have a draw under the age of 21 the band(s) will have to pay the room rental fee.
● No punk or hip-hop shows unless they have been around over a decade and their crowd draw is over the age of 30. The younger bands and the crowds tend to destroy property and be very disrespectful to the establishment and the employees.
● $1 from every single cover fee goes to the venue to pay the sound person and the door man. Rest of the cover goes directly to the band(s).
● The band(s) and the booking agent will decide how much they want to charge at the door.
● $50 fee will be paid to booking agents per day that they book.
● Booking agent can take percentage of the cover if they have agreed previously with the band(s).
● Joe Squared is not responsible for band(s) cancellations and the booking agents will not get paid in the event of cancellations due to problems within or with the booked band.
● In the event of severe weather and problems that can affect Joe Squared directly, such as electrical outage or plumbing issues or etc, the booking agent will get paid for that date but will not get paid for rescheduling the event since they have been already paid for that particular act already.
● Every band member will get two drink tickets. Any drink up to $7, including tax, can be used to redeem the drink tickets. Drink tickets are for alcohol only. All non alcoholic beverages are complimentary to the band members.
● Every band with five or less band members will be provided with one x-large pizza of their choosing. In the event of bands with more than five band members, here are the possible food combinations:
1. 6 members: 1 x-large + 1 small pizzas
2. 7 members: 1 x-large + 1 medium pizzas
3. 8 members: 1 x-large + 1 large pizzas
4. 9 and more members: 2 x-large pizzas
● In the event of food related allergies, dietary restrictions and religion based dietary needs every band member is allocated $10 for food. In this case, the pizza size will be decreased by one size per special dietary needs person.
● Band members are the only ones allowed to get drink tickets and food. Joe squared will not provide food or drink tickets to the band manager, band merchandise person, roadie and etc. But the band is free to share their food and drink tickets (21+only) whomever they would like to.
● Booking agents are allocated, two shift drinks and one family meal up to $15 or one small signature pizza like any Joe Squared employee on the days that they booked a show/working only.
Sound guy and the door guy:
● Joe Squared will be solely responsible for paying the door and the sound guy. Sound guy and the door guy will be only provided during the cover shows. No cover means no sound man or door guy.
● None of the Joe Squared employees other than the designated sound person for the booked cover show, will be responsible for the bands to figure out the sound system and/or they will not have the knowledge to do so.
Band and Booking Manager Responsibilities
● The band is responsible for showing up on the promised date and time.
● The band will be responsible for bringing all of their own equipment. Including mics and mic stands
● If the band forgot to bring their own mics and mic stands joe squared can provide these items but one of the band member’s ID will be held by the sound guy until the loaned out items are returned in good and working condition.
● Joe Squared expects and requires the band members and booking managers to be respectful of Joe Squared premises, equipment and employees. We, as Joe Squared, will try our best to provide the bands and booking managers great place and venue for great music.
● No PYROTECHNICS of any kind at all.
● No MOSH PITS at all.
● No Jumping and/or climbing on the bar or any of the furniture at all.
● No holding or hanging anything off of the sprinkler system pipes at all.
Missing, lost, damaged equipment and destruction of property:
● Joe Squared will be responsible for maintaining all of the sound equipment and the facilities.
● Joe Squared employed sound person will be responsible of collecting back all of the cables, microphones, and other sound equipment that will be used by the bands and will ensure that the equipment is in working order when they get returned.
● In the case of when the sound person is not and there is extensive damage to the sound equipment, theft, and/or damage to the facilities because of the booked band(s) and the crowd that they brought into Joe Squared, the band for the booked night and the booking agent will be responsible for reimbursing Joe Squared llc, for the lost and damaged equipment and fixing the facilities.
● If the band or the crowd that the band brought in are acting against any of the Joe Squared policies stated above and/or any of the laws instated by the Maryland State (under age drinking, drugs, etc.) the band and/or certain members or all of the crowd, might and will be asked to leave the premises. Depending on the magnitude of the events, the band might be banned from playing or access to any joe squared locations and audience members might be banned from any joe squared locations indefinitely.